Every stylish man needs a few good ‘basic’ wardrobe essentials that work for any occasion and every season.
10 Basic Wardrobe Essentials For Men
- Plain Tees: The most basic of basics are plain t-shirts- black, white and grey. They’re a perfect staple item for casual and formal occasions that can either make your look subtle or bold.
- Slim Fit Jeans: Jeans are a versatile piece of clothing. Slim fit jeans, however, will give your style edge and will work with any look.
- Slim fit Chinos: Just like jeans, slim fit chinos work with all styles and is a perfect alternative to jeans.
- Button Down Shirt: Patterned or plain, button down shirts are easy to style and can create class to the most causal of outfits.
- Bomber Jacket: This wardrobe staple can help make a statement to any outfit-formal or causal.
- Denim Jacket: These jackets can be worn all year round and go with with literally everything, even over a hoodies.
- Sweatshirt: Wear on it’s own for a casual style or over a button down shirt for those special occasions. Choose muted colours like black, grey or navy as these colours can be paired with anything.
- Tailored Suit: Every man needs a tailored suit to look daper for those special events. What’s great is, you can take the suit’s blazer and create a whole new style like wearing it over a plain tee and jeans.
- Crewneck Jumper: Navy, black or grey crewneck jumpers can be worn with any style and is great for both cold and warm weather.
- Belt: A belt is a great accessory that can enhance your overall look.