Need to do a whole load of laundry?
Collection & delivery at your doorstep
You select times that fit into your schedule
One load typically includes:
Search and compare prices for laundry items:
Average local cleaner
Some of our prices
Bed Sheet - Single / Twin
Duvet Cover - Single / Twin
Jacket / Blazer
Shirt on Hanger
Top / Blouse
Bed Sheet - Double / Full / Queen
Dress - Delicate
Duvet Cover - Double / Full / Queen
Pants - Silk
Skirt - Delicate
Top / Blouse - Silk
Winter / Down Coat
Bed Sheet - King
Dress / Gown - Evening
Duvet Cover - King
T-Shirt on Hanger
Polo Shirt on Hanger
Polo Shirt Folded
Why Laundryheap’s delivery system works
End-to-end tracking experience
SCHEDULE A COLLECTION
Easily choose collection & delivery times at your convenience, including late evenings and weekends.
A DRIVER ARRIVES
Our drivers bring your items to our cleaning partners, where we take utmost care to ensure great results.
Your clothes are back to you 24 hours later - all clean and ready for action.
1) Check the care labels of the items and make sure they can be laundered and tumble dried. 'Dry clean only' items, or items that are meant to be hand washed or hang dried should not be provided mixed with your laundry. Laundryheap will not be liable for items sent in for the wrong service.
2) Please remove all items from your pockets prior to your Laundryheap collection. Pens, make-up and other similar items can cause loads of laundry to be damaged. Although we always try to spot these items prior to the cleaning, on some occasions they can be missed. If this occurs, Laundryheap will not be liable for any damage caused as a result.
3) Make sure you add / check your care preferences while booking and confirm with us via live chat that we can cater them.
4) Place all your delicate items in a special delicate washing bag and request a gentle wash for best cleaning results and to avoid damage.
1) Never iron stained clothes trying to wear them one more time before cleaning. This will only set stains and deepen them into the fabric, making them harder to remove when cleaned.
2) Do not put a garment away when changing wardrobe for the new season without cleaning it first. The most common complaint when this happens is that the clothes 'were not dirty when I put them away for winter', but now they are full of stains and small holes. Even the tiniest food crumb invites insects.
3) Body oils and perspiration left long on garments will weaken the fabric. Clean these items often to avoid this issue.