Very solid service, clothes were returned well laundered and on time. Will definitely be using again - very convenient.
Common washing procedures
- Deep stain removal
- Regular cleaning
- Spring cleaning
- Move out/in cleaning
- Removing unfriendly odors
- Soda removal
- Chewing gum removal
- Dust removal
- Coffee removal
- Blood removal
- Ink removal
- Crayon removal
- Chocolate removal
Average costs for our other dry cleaning services
Shirts & Tops
Suits & Trousers
Dresses & Skirts
Accessories & Homewear
Our process for washing in United States
You tell us when to collect your items that need washing
We might be able to collect it as soon as in 30 minutes - Check availability
We look for stains and start manual stain removal
We verify if the stains are in the process of being removed
We wash the clothes with our special mix detergent
We check again for the stains
We start the drying, folding and ironing process
We deliver your washed items on a day/time of your convenience
How to request washing service
Request your clothes to be picked up
Ideally signaling the stains
We collect and clean your clothes
Following highest standard process
We deliver your clothes
Stainless and like new
FAQ - Common questions about washing
1) Check the care labels of the items and make sure they can be laundered and tumble dried. 'Dry clean only' items, or items that are meant to be hand washed or hang dried should not be provided mixed with your laundry. Laundryheap will not be liable for items sent in for the wrong service.
2) Please remove all items from your pockets prior to your Laundryheap collection. Pens, make-up and other similar items can cause loads of laundry to be damaged. Although we always try to spot these items prior to the cleaning, on some occasions they can be missed. If this occurs, Laundryheap will not be liable for any damage caused as a result.
3) Make sure you add / check your care preferences while booking and confirm with us via live chat that we can cater them.
4) Place all your delicate items in a special delicate washing bag and request a gentle wash for best cleaning results and to avoid damage.