Dry cleaners in Westover Hills Mountain Path: free 24h delivery service
Dry cleaners in Westover Hills Mountain Path collected, cleaned and delivered
Very solid service, clothes were returned well laundered and on time. Will definitely be using again - very convenient.
5 top rated dry cleaners in Westover Hills Mountain Path
Jack Brown Cleaners
8105 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX 78759, United States
Ivory Cleaners & Alterations
8028 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX 78731, United States
Top Hat Cleaners
10900 Research Blvd D, Austin, TX 78759, United States
Tired of searching for a new dry cleaner?
Try Laundryheap for a reliable dry cleaning service
We work with your best local dry cleaners to provide the service directly to your door.
Popular items for dry cleaning in Westover Hills Mountain Path
Shirt on Hanger
Synthetic comforter - double
Bed Sheet - Double
Pants / Jeans
How it works?
1. Schedule your collection.
Plan your day with ease. Choose a collection and delivery time at your convenience.
2. Pack your laundry.
Pack your items in a disposable bag. Use one bag per service. Our driver will transfer them to reusable Laundryheap bags which you can keep for your next order.
3. Wait for our driver
You’ll receive a notification when our driver is nearby. They will collect your bags and take them to your local cleaning facility.
4. Relax while we take care of your laundry
Your local partner facility will clean your items with utmost care. Our driver will then deliver them back to you whenever you like. You’re in full control of your delivery and can always reschedule if not at home.
Free same-day collection
Our driver picks up your dry cleaning in the same day. No additional fees.
Delivery in less than 24 hours
We collect, clean and deliver your laundry and dry cleaning in 24 hours.
Standard wash for just $32.85
Per 15 lbs - 30° machine wash and tumble dry.
Why Laundryheap’s delivery system works
End-to-end tracking experience
FAQ - Dry Cleaners
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process that uses non-aqueous chemicals to clean fabrics and garments, instead of water. This process is the best choice for removing dirt and odours without risking damage to delicate fabrics. Please double check your clothing care labels before opting for this service.
Any items made of natural fibers should benefit from a dry cleaning service, but you should check the care label of the items to make sure they are suitable for this. Even if dry cleaning is usually a safe option for most of the garments, not all items will react well to this cleaning process.
1. A dye that is soluble in dry cleaning may fade during care. If two or more dyes have been used and only one is soluble, there is a good possibility of a dramatic color change. For example, if a yellow dye component of a green garment were to break down, you could be left with a blue garment. There is no way of knowing this in advance.
2. Fading may occur in household items such as bedspreads and curtains/draperies. Often the fading may not be noticeable until the item is compared with a matching item. We recommend that all matching items be dry cleaned or laundered at the same time to ensure color uniformity.
3. Most dyes eventually fade with exposure to sun or artificial light. Color failure may occur rapidly on exposed areas of garments such as shoulders, collars, and sleeves. Particularly sensitive are blue, green, and lavender dyes, especially those used on silk or wool fabrics.