Use Laundryheap for your dirty laundry and put those extra dryer sheets to good use! Read on if you want to know about these alternative uses for dryer sheets.
- Remove burnt food particles stuck to a pan: Place a dryer sheet at the bottom of a burnt pan. Fill it up with water and let it soak overnight. Cleaning it in the morning will require considerably reduced effort!
- Hair remover for pets: Use fresh dryer sheets to gently rub and remove un-shed hair from your pet.
- Static remover: Rub a dryer sheet through the bristles of your comb or hairbrush before brushing for static-free hair! Similarly, you can also use the sheets to rub the inside of your hat in winter to avoid static in your hair when the hat is removed.
- Sharpen your old scissors: Wipe the scissor blades with a used dryer sheet to sharpen the edges again.
- Soap scum remover: Wet used dryer sheets, with a few drops of water, and use it to rub off the accumulated soap scum effortlessly.
- Garbage bin liner: Line your garbage bins with dryer sheets to avoid stinks and leaks. The sheets absorb foul odours and help in keeping the bin cleaner.
- Cleaner for window blinds: Clean your window blinds with dryer sheets to repel dust and dirt particles for a longer time.
So, let us take care of your tedious laundry chores while you re-purpose your dryer sheets. Book here for free collection today and delivery of fresh clothes tomorrow.