If you’re a short-term accommodation property owner, manager or investor, the short stay show is a great opportunity for you to start up and scale up within your short stay and serviced accommodation journey.
What is the Short Stay Show?
It is the only show dedicated to the fastest growing trend in hospitality, property and technology for owners, mangers and investors of:
- Short term and premium urban lets
- Serviced accommodation
- Holiday and cottage rentals
- Progressive hotels
- Traditional accommodation providers looking to switch to a new model
The show will include:
- A Premium-access conference for industry stakeholders and influencers.
- 50 exhibitors showcasing new products and services within the industry- technology companies, platforms, traditional hospitality suppliers and specialist travel companies.
- Two Seminar stages of learning and betterment for property owners, managers and hosts looking to find the latest trends to improve their properties and listings.
- A Central Networking area for everyone to connect, collaborate and network.
The show will take place on the 14th March 2019 at the ExCel London.
Don’t miss out! Book your short stay tickets here.
If you’re an airbnb host, serviced apartment or short let provider looking to improve the way you manage and maintain supplies, then this will be a great chance to meet NestAngel!
Who is NestAngel?
NestAngel is an on-demand linen rental service, delivering hotel-quality bed linens, towels, toiletries and other home essentials to hospitality properties across London.
The service aims to give a convenient and minimal effort solution to customers, taking away the hassle of inventory management and cleanliness.
Say hi to NestAngel at booth 156.