Your dry cleaning free 24h delivery service, from
4 BHD per item
A reliable and honest service and the results are brilliant. They collect and return the next day.
Why choose Laundryheap?
Your average local dry cleaner
Time to find
about 15 minute walk
4 BHD - 10 BHD
Delivery to you
2 - 3 days
You just found it
in 24 hours
What our customers say about our dry cleaning service
What a great find
What a great find! My washing machine has broken and awaiting a part, the thought of braving the launderette filled me with dread, let alone trying to get change together for the machines! Then I found Laundryheap and what a relief! Picked up my two loads the same evening, returned the following evening, clean and fresh! Great tracking so you know exactly when they will be outside, and great value too. I will definitely use again, especially for sheets and towels which are difficult to dry. I'm a very happy new customer and would recommend to everyone. Great service
Fast pick up and delivery
Fast pick up and delivery. Good customer service that keeps you up to date. Great dry cleaning service, have used twice already and will happily use again.
Fantastic service! Found Laundry Heap online after my regular place shut for lockdown. Same day collection and drop back the following day! What could be easier? Very efficient. Suits dry cleaned perfectly and I don't think any more expensive than regular place. Good value. Also the website is great. Super easy to use. I will use again for sure.
How it works?
1. Schedule your collection.
Plan your day with ease. Choose a collection and delivery time at your convenience.
2. Pack your laundry.
Pack your items in a disposable bag. Use one bag per service. Our driver will transfer them to reusable Laundryheap bags which you can keep for your next order.
3. Wait for our driver
You’ll receive a notification when our driver is nearby. They will collect your bags and take them to your local cleaning facility.
4. Relax while we take care of your laundry
Your local partner facility will clean your items with utmost care. Our driver will then deliver them back to you whenever you like. You’re in full control of your delivery and can always reschedule if not at home.
Book our 24h dry cleaning delivery service.
Free same-day collection
Our driver picks up your dry cleaning in the same day. No additional fees.
Delivery in less than 24 hours
We collect, clean and deliver your laundry and dry cleaning in 24 hours.
Standard wash for just BHD4.0
Per load of 6 kg - 30° machine wash and tumble dry.
Cities we're popular in
Shirt on Hanger
Bed Sheet - All sizes
Pair of socks
Coat - All Types
FAQ - Dry Cleaners
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process that uses non-aqueous chemicals to clean fabrics and garments, instead of water. This process is the best choice for removing dirt and odours without risking damage to delicate fabrics. Please double check your clothing care labels before opting for this service.
Any items made of natural fibers should benefit from a dry cleaning service, but you should check the care label of the items to make sure they are suitable for this. Even if dry cleaning is usually a safe option for most of the garments, not all items will react well to this cleaning process.
1. A dye that is soluble in dry cleaning may fade during care. If two or more dyes have been used and only one is soluble, there is a good possibility of a dramatic color change. For example, if a yellow dye component of a green garment were to break down, you could be left with a blue garment. There is no way of knowing this in advance.
2. Fading may occur in household items such as bedspreads and curtains/draperies. Often the fading may not be noticeable until the item is compared with a matching item. We recommend that all matching items be dry cleaned or laundered at the same time to ensure color uniformity.
3. Most dyes eventually fade with exposure to sun or artificial light. Color failure may occur rapidly on exposed areas of garments such as shoulders, collars, and sleeves. Particularly sensitive are blue, green, and lavender dyes, especially those used on silk or wool fabrics.
Book now. Smile away. Everyday.